Wednesday, September 07, 2005

One Day Left

With 1 day left until football season, the projections are in full swing - ESPN has a mess of analysts all picking the Patriots (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview05/news/story?id=2152292). Good Job by the "experts" of all picking the Patriots to win the AFC East. I especially like that there was a pick of the RAMS to win it all!? If being an NFL "expert" means throwing 25 Tons of Shit at the Wall and seeing if it sticks, I'm an expert too. I'll give it a run:



AFC East Jets



AFC North Bengals



AFC South Colts


AFC West Chargers


AFC WC Bills


AFC WC Ravens


NFC East Eagles

NFC North Vikings

NFC South Falcons


NFC West Rams


NFC WC Panthers


NFC WC Cowboys




So, now that I've made my heartfelt assesment of the 2005 season, it's time to mourn the return of the WORST thing about Football Season, Sean Salisbury. Why can't ESPN understand that NO ONE LIKES HIM? In any event, I'm switching the the NFL network. Rich Eisen and Terrell Davis actually seem to know the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home